DeSantis: Boosting Gas Stoves in War on Woke

February 2, 2023

Filipowski adds: 8% of the homes in FL have gas stoves. Ron lets the elitists pay no tax. The other 92% pay.

Yet another illustration of how entirely performative politics has become for those inside the right wing media silo.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: